Jan 28, 2011

Time To Catch up...

I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted, but it's time for me to catch up. I will start with Halloween.

Since Hayden's first Halloween, we have gone to Mineola's downtown area because all the businesses close early on Halloween night and hand out candy. It's great for the kids and I feel much safer taking them to trick or treat there instead of going in a neighborhood where I don't know anyone.

For the first time Craig has been off and was able to go with us. I don't think he realized how much of a candy haul we would come away with. In fact I finally just threw away some candy yesterday because I was tired of looking at it.


Daddy and Tinkerbell

Sitting back and collecting candy.

Hayden and Uncle Cheese



After trick-or-treating we went to my mother-in-law's house. We can't miss a Halloween at her house because the munchkins HAVE to dig through her bucket of candy. This is also a tradition.


Showing off her skills
of walking at 10 months


Her candy of choice. See how it
matches her pretty eyes.


Hayden with "the bucket"



Just as a flashback:
Hayden's first Halloween (2007)

No comments: