Apr 18, 2010

My Baby Boy is Almost 3!!

We took Hayden for his three year pics the other day when we did Reagan's 3 month pictures. I can't believe that my baby boy is going to be 3 in a little less than a month. It seems like just yesterday he was a little baby in my arms depending on me for everything. Now he tells me what he wants and doesn't want and with so much confidence. I am so proud of the little man he is becoming. He is polite and always smiles. He's quite tall for his age, but still so skinny that I have to cinch up his pants to keep them from falling off. We have made it to this point far faster than I realized and I know he will be graduating before I can blink twice. Or at least it seems that way.


1 comment:

Meredith said...

precious. Seriously!

Oh, and watch out for 3. Way worse than 2. just saying.