Apr 12, 2010

Reagan is 3 months

Minnie and Me
My little Rea was three months yesterday. I can't believe it! She has the sweetest smile ever and just loves to coo and laugh. She is starting to scoot on her belly some and has moved a few inches on the floor when having tummy time, although she's still not a fan of tummy time. She loves her brother so much and smiles when he comes around. Yesterday she rolled from belly to back, but I think it was just an accident. I had propped her up good on her elbows and brother was touching with her head. I'm thinking he helped her out a little. I'm not sure how much she weighs right now, but I'm thinking about trying to take her in just for a weight check this week. She has 3 month pictures Friday! It's so much fun dressing her up and picking out bows and headbands to go with her outfits. I'm gonna go broke!

No comments: