Apr 29, 2009

He did it again!!!

I can't believe it, but Hayden used the potty this morning!! He acted like he wanted to take his diaper off, so I did, but told him to let me know if he needed to go potty. He quickly got up and ran down the hall to his room. I realized that the bathroom door was closed so I opened it and he went right in and sat down. He only went a little bit, but I made a big deal out of it and he seemed excited. He even had to reach in and touch it before I could stop him. So, of course, we washed hands and put a diaper on. Then we headed out the house to the store because we HAD to go get underoos. Can I tell you how cute these things are!!! I know it's a little early, but I figured we would wear them when we're home. It's worth a shot. He's showing interest, so why not?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'd say he's on his way! Take it and run!