Jan 21, 2010

His own little "isms"

I have said all along that I can't wait for Hayden to start talking. It has been so fun to watch him progress from two to three word sentences to much more complex expressions that always seem to have us laughing. So, for your enjoyment I thought I would share some of Hayden's little sayings, in the hopes that you too will be in stitches.

"I hurt me." He says this anytime he has a boo-boo!

"I feed hooses and goats" Repeated at least 14 times in the car ride home... EVERYDAY

"Mommy, Daddy tired" He told me yesterday. "what is daddy tired of?" Hayden: "feeding hooses and goats". Daddy has been feeding the animals while I have been recovering from having Reagan. Daddy claims he didn't say this, but you know what parrots little kiddos are.

Before Reagan was born: "Sister hurry up. Come play monster trucks."

At Christmas time: "Happy day Jesus!" I love this because he was singing it over and over!

This all reminds me that I need to start writing it down because I know there have been other sayings that are just so cute and I don't want to forget any of them. So stay tuned, there will probably be a follow up to Hayden's little sayings.

4 comments:

A Joyful Chaos said...

I love "kid-isms" They never fail to put a smile on my face.

Nicole said...

You will love this post in a year or so when he sounds much more "grown up". I always say there are words that Allie says that I hope she never says "correctly" because it's just so darn cute her own way!

Holly said...

Definitely write the sayings down! They'll be able to look back on it later and laugh at how cute and silly they were!

Thanks for your comment and for sharing what the sign read. That is certainly true!

Meredith said...

My favorite of Avery's was "Hold you!" when she meant, hold ME!

You will always treasure those cute little things.