Jun 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Hayden!

Hayden turned 3 two weeks ago! I can't believe it's been three years since we welcomed this sweet little boy into our lives. He has changed so much and has developed such a personality. He makes me laugh everyday. Some of his mannerisms are so funny. Like when he puts his hands on his hips when he is studying something. It makes me realize they watch us way more than we ever thought because he gets that from me! He's the kind of child who stands back and observes before he jumps into any new situation. He will probably be a people watcher like me. I can almost see the wheels turning inside his head. He's a thinker for sure! He talks with his hands and loves to tell everyone about his monster trucks, bulldozers and race cars! I absolutely love that child and can't remember life before him.

For his birthday I took cupcakes to his Mom's day out class. He was so excited to see me and was telling all his friends "mommy brought cupcakes!" I'm surprised they all ate their lunches, but they managed to clean up pretty good before they got their cupcakes!

Hayden and Miss Holli
We had his actual party at Kidsview Park. It was fun for the kids and not too hot since we had a covered pavilion. After changing the theme a couple of times we finally settled on a tractors party. He did, however, tell me the night before that he wanted a motorcycle party, but it was too late by then to change anything again!



Farmer Granny Pat

Farmer Suzi

Opening presents with Zoe and Sophie

Hot wheels from his cousins
Nicholas, Gabriel, Joseph and Sophia

Opening the scooter from Mommy and Daddy

No comments: