Jul 22, 2010

What she's doing now...

My baby girl turned 6 months last week! I can't believe it. It seems just like yesterday I was pregnant and wondering how I was going to manage two little ones. I had no idea how she was going to fit into our lives and wondered if I would have enough love in my heart for another child. I don't know why I wondered because from the moment she entered this world she has been the completion of this little family. She has fit in so well and we are all happier having Reagan in our family.

So now to what she's up to. I, of course, think she's very gifted and progressing rather quickly. In fact she's right on track with Hayden and doing all the things he did at almost the same time, within a few days. She is crawling AND pulling up on the furniture already! She is still not showing much interest in baby food, but has had some bananas and peaches and seemed to like them. Her P.A. said that she might just prefer "real" food instead of baby food. We shall see. Everything is going into her mouth, but she has yet to show a tooth. Her hair is growing slowly, but it looks like she might have blonde hair! Daddy had white hair as a baby so it will be fun to see what it's like in a year. She went for her check up Tuesday and she weighed 15 pounds and 13 ounces and was 26 inches long! She's growing right in the middle of normal. I'm so proud and just absolutely am in love!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

It's going by so fast! Watch out... before you know it she'll be running and talking and playing with Hayden (the second one grows faster!) She's so precious.