Jul 7, 2010

Reagan's 6 month pics.

Last month we had family portraits done and I absolutely loved them. I decided this month to try some myself. She is, after all, my favorite subject. I am still learning as I go, but I'm happy with how they turned out. I just can't believe that she will be 6 months this week! Time is going by way too fast.

On a bright note I have had three people contact me about pictures for their kids after seeing my photos on facebook!! I think that Meredith asking me about coming to Utah helped get the idea in their heads. So, Thank you Meredith! I have also been asked if I am willing to do prom pictures next year for the junior class where my nephew goes to school!!! I don't know if I am quite ready for that, but I'm gonna be working hard over the next few months to improve and hope that I can live up to their expectations! I am so grateful to God for opening some doors for me. Things are going to be changing around our house for the better! I have complete faith in that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh...you shouldn't give ME the credit! Give credit to that amazing photo!! You've got a natural talent. :)

Nicole said...

Seriously...she is beautiful and you are so talented. It was only a matter of time before people started to contact you! That is so exciting!! Can't wait to see how things go from here :)