Jul 14, 2009

13 weeks

Today was my second check up at the doctor's office. Good news is that I have lost 2 pounds! I haven't been trying to lose, but my appetite is not like it was with Hayden. Actually, according to my scale at home I have not gained, and I like to go by that one since the numbers are always less. Craig and Hayden got to come with me and since they missed the last visit, I begged my doctor to do a quick ultrasound for them to see. It was amazing to see the difference in size. There she (or he) was kicking and moving right on the screen. The heart beat was a wonderful size and the measurement is still right on with my estimated due date. From everything she could tell at this stage the back bone is formed, the skull is formed and she can see all arms and legs. Craig was so happy to see the little one, but Hayden was just trying to keep his distance since he knew we were in the doctor's office. I'm sure he was thinking that he was next! All-in-all I am so very pleased with how this pregnancy is progressing and some of my fears and anxieties have been put away after today.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Wonderful news!!

Anonymous said...

awesome!!