Jul 1, 2009

Another Do It Yourself

So, I thought I would be crafty today. I set out to make my own Play-Doh (dough). It's pretty easy, according to the directions and for the most part, it turned out ok, but it still didn't look like the pictures. Does it ever? In the process I stained the counter w/ a little red and my hands look like an easter egg. And in the end, we didn't even play with it! I will pack it up and maybe tomorrow we will attempt to make something out of my creation.

This is what it's supposed to look like.


And This is what mine looked like!
Ok, after going back and reading it says that you are to continue to add color until it looks like you want it too. But my goodness, I almost used a half of bottle of food coloring on each ball. Not to mention... look at my hands!! I guess I should wear gloves next time. Or better yet, buy the real stuff.



No comments: