Oct 29, 2009

School Pictures

Ms. Holli's Class
First "School" Picture
I had to share his pictures from school. I was so proud with how well they turned out. I was a little apprehensive about spending the money on these pictures because he's not always cooperative when the camera is out. Then I told myself that regardless of how they turned out, the memory would be well worth the investment. I was so glad that I invested! I personally think he's so handsome!

Now, the group picture is more like what I expected of his individual shot. He looks a little bored. I have seen that stance many times! On a different note, I can understand the names when I ask him who they are. I am so pleased with how well his language is progressing!

*Disclaimer: I'm sure you can tell, but these are pictures of pictures. I don't remember the photographer's full name, but I want to make sure "Mike" get's the credit and not me! You know how those copywrite laws are.

No comments: