Oct 5, 2009

Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz

For a while bath time was chaotic. A complete battle from start to finish. But since Craig found these crayola bath dropz at Target, it has been much more fun for all involved. Now the biggest challenge at bath time is deciding what color the water will be. It even gives you a code for mixing to make the water different colors. You know... Yellow + Blue = Green. You drop them in and they fizz like Alka-seltzer. There are no big bubbles, but the entire tub of water turns the color of your choice. My personal favorite is the blue because it reminds me of the Caribbean waters, but for obvious reasons, I don't recommend yellow by itself.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

HA!! That's hilarious! First the title got me (I felt sorry for you thinking you still had indigestion this far along in your pregnancy and were talking about Alka-Seltzer)...then the yellow comment just sent me over the edge! Too funny! And we'll definitely have to try those. The girls will love it!

Anonymous said...

hmmm. I think I need some of those too. Although, both my kids LOVE LOVE LOVE baths and never want to get out. When I just walk into the bathroom, Kyle starts kicking his legs and screaming like a banchee with excitement!