Nov 19, 2009

31 weeks!

Reagan Elizabeth

I had my 31 week check up this morning. Things are looking good. I begged for another ultrasound in the hopes that we could get better images of our little girl than when she was 20 weeks. Plus, since Craig missed the 20 week scan I was hoping they would have pity on us and fit us into the sonographer's schedule. We waited for quite a while for her to fit us in, but they ended up doing a complete scan to get all her measurements! I was just hoping for a couple of pictures of her face. Many of her pictures have either her leg or her arm up by her forehead. I'm sure it's getting pretty cramped in there. We did get to see her swallowing and moving her mouth! It was so great!


My fluids are good and she is measuring in the 50% for each measurement, but the machine averaged her overall size is about 75%. It estimated her weight at 4.3 pounds. If this keeps up, she will be as big as Hayden was! I will definitely have to watch my eating. That's going to be hard considering Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming. At least I can probably stick to my new year's resolution to lose at least 30 pounds next year! In fact, I will probably reach that goal pretty quickly! Ha! It's the weight after that that I want to lose. I hope it comes off quickly too.


As of right now, we are planning an induction for January 11. Only 8 more weeks to go! I can't believe how fast it has gone by and I know it will only go more quickly as we get into the busy time. I can't wait to meet our little girl.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Glad you were able to get another scan! I love seeing them on the US screen. Sounds like she's doing fantastic!

Thank you for leaving a comment and letting me know more about you. I know that you are looking forward to this little blessing after losing two babies. Sending you the best!

Meredith said...

Glad everything is going great!

I didn't realize that her due date was so close to Kyle's b-day. Cool! Although, I'm sure at some point, I did know that, but forgot. :)

I can't believe you're that far along already.