Nov 30, 2009

6 weeks!

Six weeks from today is when I have chosen to have my induction. So, in six weeks or less I will become the mother of two children. That's just 42 days! I don't know how I'm going to handle a child going through the terrible 2's and a newborn. I remember when Hayden was little he slept alot so I am hoping that this little one will be a good sleeper too.

I have anxiety that I will not have enough time for Hayden and that he will be jealous of his sister. I don't want him to resent her or feel neglected in any way. I haven't really pushed potty training since he is only slightly showing interest and since I don't want him to regress when she gets here. Oh, so much is going through my head right now. I hope I can handle it. I hope I am up to the task.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You will do great! It's amazing how the baby will fit perfectly into your family...like there was always an empty spot just waiting to be filled by her! So excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Nicole. Avery LOVES Kyle and those first few weeks he was home, every morning the first thing out of her mouth was, "Where is Kyle?"
It is incredibly hard, but the love will be there....so that makes it manageable!