Nov 5, 2009

Reagan's Goodies

I have the best friend! My college roommate, Holly, is always thinking of me. Today I got a package from her with goodies for Reagan. She wasn't able to make it to the shower last week so she sent her present to the house. So, of course, I have to show all the goodies off!

Burp cloths too pretty for spit up!

The cutest bib ever!

A soft, pretty blanket

A Great Bag! I can fit everything in there!

I decided to set up my camera and tried to be creative. I really need to work on my photography skills and get some more equipment. I think it turned out really cute and I LOVE black and white photography.










2 comments:

My life said...

Congratulations on your expected blessing. :) I love the Diaper bag, and not bad on the photography. I have done that shot with several of my clients, good job doing it on your own :) good black and white conversion.

Regards,

kc

Christie said...

Thank you so much for the comment. After seeing your photography that's a HUGE compliment. I will be following your photography blog, for sure!