Jan 13, 2009

All in a day's work...

So I must do a little more bragging because I am so proud of my little guy. Not only did Hayden say "thank you" today, but he also just said "blue". Granted he was pointing at a spoon, but it was a blue spoon so it might be that he was trying to say spoong (which he has said before). But I choose to believe that my teaching him colors is finally getting through.

And finally, against daddy's wishes I got Hayden a sing-along-with-elmo (the one where elmo has a microphone and sings about 12 different songs). Well today he also said "Elmo". Not once, but twice! WOO HOO!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry...avery still doesn't know her colors.

Nicole said...

Whew! That's a relief! We're still thinking everything is yellow. At least that's her default answer.

Unknown said...

How cute!