May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to Hayden!

Hayden had a great party last weekend. It was so great to visit with family and even my Step-Mom, Julie, came for a visit. It was the first time that she met my mom. Surprisingly, they got along well. My mom says it's because they are both survivors of my father! You know my mom!

Overall, the party was a success. Craig and his brother, Chris, finished the swing set after we moved it out into the yard. The kids were able to play on it for a little while until the rain started. It wasn't too bad, though, because it stopped and we all headed back outside. Hayden made out like a bandit. Cars, cars, cars! He loved all his toys and didn't stop playing until we all went out to eat with Theo and Vicki and their kiddos.

I do have pictures to post, but it will be a couple of days. My computer locked up on me and our dear friend Theo (thank you Vicki!!) is repairing it. Until I get it back, he's been kind enough to let me use his laptop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hayden! Wish we could have been there. :)