May 19, 2009

I feel I must...


Talk about Twilight for just a moment. Ok, I know everyone has read them all and I am just now getting on the bandwagon, but Oh My Gosh! I loved these books!


Ok, the real reason I type this is because I got a scoop from a friend who is a total twerd that if you go to Stephenie Meyer's website you can read a portion of "Midnight Sun" . It's Edward's point-of-view from the very beginning of the series. It's 264 pages, but if you have some time, it's well worth the read. Supposedly Stephenie had given some copies to friends, editors, etc. to read and SOMEONE leaked it. Now, according to the website, she will not finish because of the violation that she has gone through and she is not sure how she could at this point. Of course, from what I gathered that was typed in august 2008. Who knows? I sure hope she does because I absolutely love reading it through Edward's point of view. Does that make me a fellow twerd too? Oh, and am I the last one to hear about this? Oh well, I guess that again, that might make me a twerd.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yep...I read it months ago. It was a mistake because I was so upset that I couldn't finish it! I really, really hope she publishes it at some point!