May 13, 2009

Third time's a charm... I hope.


I just couldn't wait until wednesday to take the test. I had to run out and get one and take it on my lunch break Monday. Guess what! It was positive! I called the doctor's office and asked if they could get me in right away for the blood test. That's the test where they check the HCG and Progesterone levels. She called me yesterday and said that they were good levels. My HCG was 78 and my Progesterone was 43. Last time they were 9 and 1.9. She said that for my own peace of mind, I should come back for a recheck to make sure that the levels are increasing and then we would schedule my OB confirmation with the ultrasound!! But overall she felt good about the results!

I feel good, I don't have any morning sickness yet and to be honest, if I hadn't had a test I wouldn't know I was pregnant. It's weird because with the past two pregnancies, I KNEW I was pregnant. I am so grateful to have another opportunity to carry a child and I feel that God is watching over us. I have felt like he is reasurring me through his voice that all will be ok. I think he's handling me with kid gloves right now. I don't blame him. I would probably go over the deep end if something happened. Thank you, Lord for this blessing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! I hope all is well this time around. I know what a struggle it's been. Sending lots of prayers your way.

Nicole said...

Awesome!! Lots of prayers going up for you!

Vicki said...

congratulations! i'll be praying for you!