Jun 4, 2009

7 weeks

I have made it to 7 weeks! I can't believe that this is actually happening. I am still worried and am sure that I will continue to worry until the day that I see this child and hold him or her in my arms. I have my first appointment with my OB on June 19th. This is where the first ultrasound is done and we get to see if there is one or two or more! Hopefully it's just one, but twins would be amazing too! All I want is a healthy, happy baby and pregnancy. Craig is off that Friday and he will get to see our little peanut too. It seems like time is dragging, but I am going to be working some next week and the week of my appointment, so hopefully it will make it go by faster.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Lots of prayers coming your way! Hopefully the next two weeks will go by fast!

Anonymous said...

I hope the whole pregnancy will fly by for you!!