Sep 2, 2009

Do you ever have one of those weeks or months?

I will have to make a series of posts because SO much has happened in the last few weeks that I have been without my computer. In one week's time my computer got zapped by lightening, our dryer quit, we thought our air conditioner was going out and something mechanical on the riding lawn mower broke. That alone meant that we had grass up to our knees until SEARS was able to get the parts to us and Craig was home long enough to repair the mower. Good thing we live in the country and are over 500 feet from the road. The pasture hides the front yard really well.

But all is on the mend now and as of tonight, I have a working computer, thanks to our good friend Theo! He's a lifesaver. He still had all our old files from the last time he worked on our computer and we didn't lose ANY pictures!!! It would have been devistating since all the pictures of Hayden are on it, with the exception of the few disks I have made.

Overall, things are getting back to normal. And I am finally able to join the land of the well connected and just be able to check my email on a regular basis. I had no idea how hooked I was on this darn thing.

So stay tuned, if you want, to my upcoming posts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you're back! I was wondering where you had run off to. :)

Nicole said...

Glad you're back! Can't wait to read about all you've been up to!