Oct 27, 2010

Give It A Spin



This picture came to me as soon as I hit post on last night's blog. I'd like to say that I'm thankful for all the money I won on the show, but that's not true. (I have wanted to be on this show for about 25 years). What I'm thankful for is the time that I spent as a little girl watching this show with my Great-Grandmother. We called her Wuh-Wuh. I can remember watching this show in the evenings with her sitting on the bench in front of her fireplace wearing a sweater in July. She always had a Dr. Pepper in her red glass and crunched on ice until it was gone. I tried to solve the puzzle before she did, but I was never as quick. I was so proud when the total number of puzzles I had solved at my young age exceeded ten. I hope that she enjoyed that time with me. I am so thankful that I have that memory, but even more thankful that tonight I got to snuggle on the couch with my son watching this same show. He seems to love it as much as I do.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

we should go on together! I love that show too!! I'm pretty good if I say so myself.