Oct 26, 2010

What I'm Thankful for...

I know it's just a few days away from Halloween, but Thanksgiving is right around the corner. So, right now I am asking myself what am I truly thankful for. The list is long. It includes many simple things. It also is packed full of some things that no words can describe. So for the next month, right up until Thanksgiving, I am going to post a picture a day. It is my attempt to show what I am grateful for and why. I'm sure not every picture will bring a smile. After all, we can't be just grateful for the happy times. We have to learn that the sad times can be treasures too.

As I was mentally sorting through the pictures I have, Hayden came in with the biggest grin on his face. I couldn't resist snapping his goofy smile and decided this was the best shot to start off my challenge. Obviously I could start off by saying that I'm thankful for this child. That goes without saying. But what is in this photo that I am thankful for is that he still laughs at the silliest things. That won't always be the case so I better enjoy it now.

1 comment:

Debbie J said...

This is awesome! =) I love the smile on Hayden! This is a great thing to do. What an awesome thing for you Children for when they are grown.

Have you thought of scrapping this, too?

Grandma