Oct 16, 2010

Reagan 8 months and 9 months

I didn't do Reagan's pictures this time. Since I don't have an indoor studio it limits me to what I can do. Plus I rarely have time with just her since I am now working at Hayden's school. Her 8 month pictures and 9 month pictures were just two weeks apart so there is not much change (not that there really is on a monthly basis anyway). You will notice two different costumes. I just love the pink butterfly, but since we live in Texas I know she would burn up. I found the Tinkerbell costume for $15 at Toy's R Us and couldn't pass it up.


8 Months



9 Months

On an exciting note, Reagan is walking. You can see in her Tinkerbell pictures that she is standing. She is taking a few steps at a time without holding onto anything and I know it won't be long and she will be walking everywhere. I can't believe that at 9 months it is already happening! Someone should tell her she is too young to be walking!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

She IS too young to be walking! She is just growing way too fast...that little girl is precious. I love her costumes!

Meredith said...

that is CRAZY!! Walking already? She is precious in that tink costume. Tell her to stop growing!