Nov 29, 2008

Affection

Hayden is doing something that I was so looking forward to. He gives kisses!! He's does not discriminate who gets them either. The dog, the cat, the toys, the spoon and even the babies in his books. It just melts me when he does it. He grabs both sides of my face and plants a sloppy one anywhere on my face he pleases. Now, if Craig did it that way I wouldn't care much for it, but Hayden's much cuter when he does it. Yesterday we were visiting Craig's family. Hayden has a cousin that's 8 weeks older and he was giving her plenty of hugs and kisses. It was the cutest thing I have seen. But all the affection quickly came to an end when Hayden hit Landry in the head with a small, iron wagon wheel. She wasn't having any of his hugs and kisses then.

Ok, I realize my last post was a little gloomy. But I really am thankful for all the blessings that God has given me. I have a wonderful husband who works hard for us. My son is happy and healthy. We have a new place that we love. We are hoping for another baby soon if God allows us to have one. I am in a good place right now. Thank you so much, God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hugs and kisses from kids are the BEST! Well, if they're your kids. :)