Nov 19, 2008

I know it's not Friday, but here's a flashback...

A few weeks back we were visiting my old job. My boss gave Hayden a little present. Picture a chicken that is wearing a red bandanna on his head (think crips or bloods) with white polka-dots. He's got white glasses with red lenses, a red shirt and a white coat with a "furry" collar. The best part of all is that he is wearing a necklace that would make Flava-Flav jealous that says "Fluffy B". Sounds tough, right?

So, where does the flashback come in? Meredith and Nicole, you will find this funny. When you press the little button on the chick's wing it plays "tootsie roll". He flaps his wings and his head moves back and forth. Now this brings back memories of the three of us riding in my aunt's car on the way to Houston. This song came on and we all were rocking in the back seat. To the left, to the right, to the front, to the back...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I am laughing SOOOO hard right now! I remember that like it was yesterday! In fact, Brent and I bust out singing that song more often than I should admit!