Nov 20, 2008

Help me... please!

Ok, I don't know any other way to do this, but I need help with this darn blog. I can't figure out how to put pictures on here. I tried to change my profile photo and now it won't add a new one. I have clicked on the add photo link above when putting in a post, but when it's done I don't know where the photo goes. I want a cute new template, but all I can find are the basic ones. When I tried to edit layout it says I don't have javascript or cookies enabled. WTP (pelosi)!?! I don't know if it's my slow internet or just something I am doing wrong. I can upload pictures to other sites if they are small enough, so I don't understand! I know that y'all may have some suggestions because I am at a loss. How's this for an intersting post?!? haha

2 comments:

Vicki said...

It took me a while to get everything figured out. I did search on google for blogger help topics & that helped some. If we ever have a chance to get out to your house I'll try to help you!

Christie said...

Thank you so much. I have a feeling that it's out slooow internet. Although it's faster than it was in Lindale. Of course, that's not saying much.