Feb 10, 2009

I don't even know his name

But a man in Tyler has eight, count 'em, eight vials of my blood. When he was counting out all the tubes (five blue, two purple, one orange), I asked him if I would be able to walk out, or if I would need a stretcher. Luckily he was able to get it all with one stick. At least it wasn't too painful.

They are testing me for everything from Thyroid, lupus and several anti-coagulation panels. I didn't even know that lupus was something to consider, but I guess we are covering all the bases. The results will not be available for at least a week. So now we hope and pray for patience as we wait.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Good luck with the investigation. Let's just hope it's nothing but a bump in the road. Hugs!!

Nicole said...

It's so hard to wait for something like this. I hope the week goes by fast and you get the answers you're looking for!