Feb 24, 2009

My new adventure...

I have made the decision to get out and meet people. I have lived here almost a year and have yet to gain any new friendships. I also decided that in this day and time making some extra money wouldn't be a bad idea. So with that decision made, I am going to start showing for Premier Designs Jewelry. Many people may have not heard of them. I hadn't until last month. They have so much to offer. I wasn't sure if it was for me, but the people are wonderful. The company is based out of Dallas and the jewelry is made right here in Texas! How's that for American made products? Another important aspect is that they put GOD first in their business and since their beginning, they have never been in debt. Hmm... maybe the government should take a lesson from them.

I never thought that I would do something like this, but I feel like it's the right decision. I am nervous about it all, but I am sure that once I get started and get more comfortable with it, I will feel much better. Hopefully, I can make some extra money for "fun" stuff and not just bills and groceries. Wouldn't that be nice? So, if anyone is interested in a party, I would be happy to come over... I gotta start somewhere!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

How fun! I just had a premier party in the fall...I love their jewelry! I think you picked a great company. I also love how they are a Christian based company. Best of luck! I think you're going to be great!

Christie said...

Oh, Thank you so much. I was sold when I went to the meeting last night and they took prayer requests and prayed at the end. You just don't find that in business today. I am really excited about it and have prayed about it alot.