Feb 2, 2009

Two Things

There are two things that tell me without a doubt that I am definately a Mom. First is the fact that I found Hayden's used (yes used) tissues stuffed back into the tissue box. That box has now become his very own stash. Thank goodness they are the anti-bacterial kind. Although, I don't know that the makers intended the user to contaminate the remaining tissues with his or her germs.

And second, I spent a better part of five minutes gathering up all the hot wheels that had been launched on the kitchen floor. What's so unusual about that? Well, I didn't have the case to put them in at the time, so I used my shirt like a giant kangaroo pouch. Thirty plus hot wheels get pretty heavy when you're carrying them in your shirt. Good thing this shirt only has blue berry, sweet potato and oatmeal stains on it.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You ARE such a mom! And Allison does that too...the kleenex thing. So funny!

Anonymous said...

OK...remind me to never use the kleenex at your house! :) ha! too funny.